E-commerce Masterclasses and Roadmap Development
Learn the A to Zs of E-commerce…create an actionable, ready-to-execute E-commerce plan. In 30 days or less.
This Masterclass is made for the established business owner who wants to drive more sales with E-commerce, but is stuck asking “what is my next step?”
Access the 1-on-1 coaching hours offered as part of the program to get answers to specific questions you have about putting your plan into action or participate in weekly office hours* for additional support.
You will be given the tools and coaching to help you:
- attract initial prospects to your online store
- understand the different ways to sell online and determine the best fit for your business
- deliver on your promise to the customer
- satisfy your customers and create enthusiastic fans
- build momentum and continue to grow your online sales
The Masterclass includes 8 video modules to review at your own pace. Alongside each module’s video lesson, you’ll find easy-to-use tools and templates that help you act on the module’s teachings….whether that’s building out a persona, developing a keyword strategy, identifying opportunities for driving growth, or more.
Learn from those that have lived it
The E-commerce Masterclass is a project of the Nova Scotia Association of Community Business Development Corporations and supported by the Government of Canada and the four Atlantic Provinces through the Atlantic Canada Trade and Investment Agreement.
LearnSphere helps businesses and organizations reach their full potential through the design and delivery of comprehensive, bilingual, evidence-based learning and development solutions.
Experts in E-commerce, the team at Second Spring Digital brings over 20 years of experience in helping companies get results with technology. Through engaging content, easily applicable tools, and customized coaching support they aim to help SMEs grow their digital capabilities, to create new, game changing opportunities without falling into the common traps that prevent making rapid progress.
“The masterclass is a great learning opportunity for anyone who is trying to launch eCommerce. The Second Spring Digital team is top-notch and has shown us valuable tools, tips and tricks that we can implement in the new year. We’ll be using these tools in 6 months time to evaluate how the eCommerce part of our business has evolved and improved…and we’re looking forward to seeing the continued growth. Thanks guys!” –Peter Davis, Sales and Operations Coordinator at Wabanaki Maple
“Content was great for where we are in the process of starting ecommerce. Great knowledge, advice on where to find info, and lots of great, simple tools to use in the future.” – Les Cuisines Roi Kitchens, Marie-Christine Roy
“Very well rounded and thorough aspects that has exposed me to where I need to improve on or become better from an eCommerce black belt perspective. ” – Olin Penna, Owner, Luther Lather Shaving Creamery
Program fee: $500
Applications are reviewed as received. Seats are limited. Apply now to get access to the program content and tools as soon as accepted.
Participants will have access to the content via recordings and online tools until June 30, 2022. *Scheduled office hours are available from week of April 12th thru week of May 31st, 2021.
The Masterclass includes 8 video modules to review at your own pace
Module 1 – Commit and Plan
- Steps you can take to map out your eCommerce project at a high-level and feel ready to commit to it
- Introduce The Project Composer™ and The eCommerce Growth Planner™ tools as two unique ways to approach your eCommerce planning
- Introduce The eCommerce Key Results Dashboard™ to build familiarity with key eCommerce metrics
Module 2 – Attract #1
- Overview of key elements to attracting new customers to your online store
- Focus on defining personas and who you want to be selling to
- Introduce The Persona Builder™ tool
Module 3 – Attract #2
- Focus on defining keywords you want to be known for and how to get found online
- Introduce The Keyword Selector™ tool
Module 4 – Attract #3
- Introduce The Digital Ad Builder™ tool to help design your first pay-per-click ad
- Discuss your options in the world of digital marketing & advertising
Module 5 – Sell and Deliver
- Learn about the different ways to sell and fulfill via eCommerce and learn what platform or marketplace may be best for you
- Introduce The Sell & Deliver Planning Matrix™
Module 6 – Satisfy
- Assess how ready you are to satisfy your online customers
- Introduce The Customer Journey Gap Tool™
Module 7 – Grow
- Learn about the different ways to grow your online store and how to allocate resources as you move forward
- Introduce The Digital Growth Planner Canvas™ tool to use as a visual summary of the plan
Module 8 – Implement
- Finalize the e-commerce plan based on learnings throughout the course
- Introduce The eCommerce Metric Selector™ tool