E-commerce Masterclasses and Roadmap Development
Join us for a series of 8 engaging online group workshops in which you will create your own e-commerce roadmap that lays out a clear plan for immediate action and long-term success.
You will be given the tools and coaching to help you:
- attract initial prospects to your online store
- understand the different ways to sell online and determine the best fit for your business
- deliver on your promise to the customer
- satisfy your customers and create enthusiastic fans
- build momentum and continue to grow your online sales
Whether you sell B2C, B2B, are a retailer or manufacturer, you will benefit from the E-commerce Masterclass if your company:
- is an established business that currently exports outside your province
- understands why you need e-commerce and are looking to learn how to do it successfully.
- can commit one* staff member to attend ALL 8 E-commerce Masterclass workshops, and undertake two additional hours per week to independently complete and customize tools and templates that make up the e-commerce roadmap.
*Additional staff can participate in the E-commerce Masterclass.
Learn from those that have lived it
The E-commerce Masterclass is a project of the Nova Scotia Association of Community Business Development Corporations and supported by the Government of Canada and the four Atlantic Provinces through the Atlantic Canada Trade and Investment Agreement.
LearnSphere helps businesses and organizations reach their full potential through the design and delivery of comprehensive, bilingual, evidence-based learning and development solutions.
Experts in E-commerce, the team at Second Spring Digital brings over 20 years of experience in helping companies get results with technology. Through engaging content, easily applicable tools, and customized coaching support they aim to help SMEs grow their digital capabilities, to create new, game changing opportunities without falling into the common traps that prevent making rapid progress.
Good content- lots of guidance- great framework. Appreciated that workshops were working sessions with time to plan follow-up actions, as opposed to all theory”. – Maureen Hanley, COO, Navigate Food Safety Inc.
“Content was great for where we are in the process of starting ecommerce. Great knowledge, advice on where to find info, and lots of great, simple tools to use in the future.” – Les Cuisines Roi Kitchens, Marie-Christine Roy
“Very well rounded and thorough aspects that has exposed me to where I need to improve on or become better from an eCommerce black belt perspective. ” – Olin Penna, Owner, Luther Lather Shaving Creamery
Dates and Fees
Register now! Classes start February 1st, 2021. Thanks to support from our funders, you will pay only $500 to join a select group of fellow Atlantic Canada SMEs in this fully virtual program.
- All live group workshops will be held using Zoom. Details on other tools used for collaboration will be shared prior to the program kick-off.
- The program is four-weeks long.
- Participants take part in two (2) 75-minute workshops per week, one on Mondays, and one on Wednesdays. Timeslots are 9am, 10:30am, 1:30pm, 3pm (all AST)
- Participants will be informed what timeslot they participate in at least a week in advance of the start date. This timeslot will remain consistent over the four-weeks.
- One-on-one coaching hours will be booked at a time that fits the facilitator’s and participant’s schedules.
Participants will be grouped into cohorts with businesses that are of a similar size and experience in E-Commerce. This increases the value of peer-to-peer learning and enables facilitators to customize the content to businesses with similar needs and goals.
Workshop 1 – Commit and Plan
- Steps you can take to map out your eCommerce project at a high-level and feel ready to commit to it
- Introduce The Project Composer™ and The eCommerce Growth Planner™ tools as two unique ways to approach your eCommerce planning
- Introduce The eCommerce Key Results Dashboard™ to build familiarity with key eCommerce metrics
Workshop 2 – Attract #1
- Overview of key elements to attracting new customers to your online store
- Focus on defining personas and who you want to be selling to
- Introduce The Persona Builder™ tool
Workshop 3 – Attract #2
- Focus on defining keywords you want to be known for and how to get found online
- Introduce The Keyword Planner™ tool
Workshop 4 – Attract #3
- Introduce The Digital Ad Builder™ tool to help design your first pay-per-click ad
- Discuss your options in the world of digital marketing & advertising
Workshop 5 – Sell and Deliver
- Learn about the different ways to sell and fulfill via eCommerce and learn what platform or marketplace may be best for you
- Introduce The Sell & Deliver Planning Matrix™
Workshop 6 – Satisfy
- Assess how ready you are to satisfy your online customers
- Introduce The Customer Journey Gap Tool™
Workshop 7 – Grow
- Learn about the different ways to grow your online store and how to allocate resources as you move forward
- Introduce The Digital Growth Planner Canvas™ tool to use as a visual summary of the plan
Workshop 8 – Implement
- Finalize the e-commerce plan based on learnings throughout the course
- Introduce The eCommerce Metric Selector™ tool