The Nova Scotia Association of Community Business Development Corporations, with the support of the Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency and the professional matchmaking skills of Kisserup International Trade Roots Inc, are hosting an in-person trade mission November 16th to 23rd, 2022. The project has the capacity to accommodate up to ten trade ready companies from the four Atlantic Provinces, to participate in this multi-sector trade promotion mission to Costa Rica and Panama. Applicants can participate in one or both markets.
- Dates: – The specific dates are set for:
- San Jose, Costa Rica – November 16th, 17th and 18th
- Travel from Costa Rica to Panama over the weekend – November 19 and 20th
- Panama City, Panama – November 21, 22 and 23rd, 2022
- What the mission includes:
- Professional matchmaking services that will have customized a Business-to-Business meeting itinerary, specific to your company, ready for you before you leave for the mission;
- A Project Team will has developed a plan and a detailed execution strategy for these international markets, so you do not have to;
- Facilitated group accommodation planning;
- Mission secretariat B-2-B meeting room;
- Meeting language translation;
- Participation in networking events;
- Facilitated in-market transportation;
- Export mentoring and coaching;
- Access to the Canadian Trade Commissioners Service in-market.
- Costs – The cost of the mission registration is $500. It is important to note that registration does not include airfare, accommodations, or meals. Typically, the costs to participate in a mission like this would be between $3,500 and $4,500 CAD before the registration fee, per delegate.
- Two Markets – Company registration is the same for one or both, Costa Rica and Panama. There is no additional charge if companies elect to register more than one company representative to be a mission delegate to participate in the business matchmaking meetings.